4/23/2009

KIttens and computers....

I'm really starting to get upset about my future PC. Every paycheck I think; "Yes, this time it's going to work, I can afford it this month." and every paycheck there has been an unsuspected bill of some sort. Wether it's the car insurrance or phone bill it basically renders me unable to pay for my PC, thus I'm not getting it that month (not this one either).
Not sure about next month either, because the people "managing" the country saw fit to make sure I had to pay more taxes. So the next time I get payed 40% of my earnings go back to the government.... I'm 22 years old damnit! I'm not supposed to pay more in taxes then my parents. /sigh....

Got 2 good news though, at least good news for me. :)

Lucky, my cat, gave birth to three really cute kittens on tuesday :D
Think it's 3 girls (might be wrong, gotta wait till they're a bit older to be sure), one's black and the two others are silver tabby's. They're soooooo cute. Going to try to get some pictures up if I can just find the right cable for my camera (it's gotta be somewhere in the house.)

The other good news is that in september me and my parents are of on a weeks holiday to.... *drumroll* Crete!!! And without my baby brother (I say baby, but he's 19 years old and 2 meters high...). I can't wait! Gonna take so many pictures that I can fill 2 albums at least :D
We're staying at : Have a look :)

In other news:

- Bought a pair of rollerblades on tuesday (got to take em for a "spin" as well, was well fun.)
- Had the seasons first BBQ last weekend. Yum yum. :)
- Last week my then pregnant cat managed to get herself chased up a tree and we had to get her down. (it was a really tall tree as well)
- Got some very nice plans for saturday; a nice roadtrip, a walk in the park with my aunt and a nice meal and dessert when we get back home.





Oh, almost forgot, my PC specs! :

1 x Gigabyte GA-X48-DS5 iX48 4DDR2-DIMM 2PCI 5PCIe SATA Raid Audio DUAL GB-LAN Firewire Socket775 ATX
2 x Seagate Barracuda ES.2 ST3750330NS 750GB 7200rpm 32MB SATA2 (~1500GB total)
1 x Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 3.3GHz 6MB FSB1333 Boxed (with cpu-cooler!) Socket 775
1 x Lian Li PC6070B Scandinavian Edition Aluminium Miditower Black silenced ATX
1 x Corsair VX Series PSU CMPSU-550VXEU 550W 120mm fan ATX2.0 20/24-pin 4/8pin 12V
1 x Samsung SH-S223F/BEBE DVD±RW Dual-Layer 22X BLACK bulk SATA
2 x OCZ Reaper HPC 2x1GB (tot. 2GB) DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz CL3-4-4-15 (8GB total)
1 x Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit DVD English OEM
1 x Gigabyte Radeon HD4850 ZL 512MB DDR3 TV-out HDTV DVI HDMI Zalman Fansink



-Val out!

No comments: