7/25/2008

SCREAM FOR ME OSLO!

Last night must have been one of the best ones in my life, and the number 1 best start on my sommer holidays! You see... Iron Maiden came to Oslo, Norway, and my boyfriend got us tickets <3 It was absolutely amazing, the Somewhere Back In Time (world) tour was just consisting of old and known hits such as: The Trooper, Fear of the dark, Number of the beast, Run to the hills, The Albatros and of course: Can I play with madness :) (Loads more ofc)
Bruce the almighty ( :P ) entertainer put up a hell of a show talking about the constuctionworker just outside the stadium, to everyones amusement. :)
Hadto get myself some t-shirts of course, one of the tour cd itself and one with the title: Number of the beast. Except the second t-shirt ended up as a night gown. Most t-shirts are in male sizes, so I have to get a small one to make it fit somewhat alright, but the stupid woman gave me a XL t-shirt after i had asked 4 times for a small one... Oh well.
Bought some posters as well, Somewhere in time and The Trooper. I just love Maiden and Ed (the biggest rockstar in the world, which is quite amazing as he can't sing or play an instrument.)

The warmup bands: Lauren Harris (not that great but meh...) and Avenged Sevenfold (love em).

So a big thanks to: Bruce Dickinson, Steve Harris, Dave Murray, Adrian Smith, Janick Gers and last but not least Nicko McBrain for putting up one hell of a show for over 30.000 fans (over 50.000 total with Trondheim and Oslo) and for me! :D

No comments: