11/10/2008

Ashamed...

I know I promised to write the day after the meeting, but it completely slipped my mind. I do appologize.

The meeting wasn't as bad as I expected though, so nothing had to change on my part. Although I have decided to put some more effort into my status as officer, to do my part in trying to get Loki back on it's feet. :)

When it comes to real life and me moving, going to call a few people today about renting a place. So we'll see what comes out of that.

Back to WoW, WotLK is closing in and i've finally got my fishing up to a decent skill, I can now fish in outlands. My cooking is up to 372/375 now, so not far left to go.
Trying to get some darkmoon fair tickets, so i can get more vanity pets on my hunter. Need 7 more to get the achivement for 50 pets. /sigh

That's all for today (maybe)

No comments: